For our recent backyard "Camp Out" we created these yummy S'mores on a Stick. Here is what you will need: - Miniture Galvenized buckets (we found ours in the Dollar bins at Target) - Small styrofoam ball (you will want it to fit snuggly inside the pail) - A couple of bags o black decorative stones (We purchased these at Family Dollar. One bag is enough for two small pails) - Long paper sticks. The ones used for createing Cookie Pops (you can find them in the baking section of most craft stores)
- Tissue paper in Red, Yellow, and Orange
- Popsicle Sticks
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Your choice of melting chocolate (we use a special guormet blend that we have devleoped)
- Graham Crackers (coursely crushed)
How to put it all togehter:
1) Place styrofoam ball firmly into metal pail. Make sure it sits down into the pail about 1 inch below the rim of the pail.
2) Make your "flames". Cut your "flames" from the tissue and secure the popsicle sticks to one side. Once dry, gently stick the ends of the sticks into your styrofoam randomly to create the flame look. 3) Insert your S'more Pops into the styrofoam. 4) Cover the surface of the styrofoam with the black rocks. Make sure all of the styrofoam is covered. It is ok if the rocks com up above the rim of the pail. You will want the flames appear to come out of the rocks.
S'more Pops Instructions
1) Melt chocolate 2) Place gently crushed graham crackers on a large plate. 3) Dip the end of one stick into the chocolate and then stick into the marshmallow (the chocolate will keep it from falling off during the dipping process) 4) Dip marshmallow in chocolate. Let excess drip off and them gently roll in Graham Cracker crumbs.
5) Repeat for all treats.
6) Once they have set up you can add your pops to the flame bucket.